IRELAND'S ORIGINAL FARMHOUSE BLUE CHEESE
Ireland's most famous blue cheese made by the Grubb family in Tipperary. Gentle and crumbly when young, maturing to a creamy full flavour with a gentle blue vein tang.
- World Cheese Award 2016 – Gold
- World Cheese Award 2017 – Gold
- World Cheese Award 2009 – Best Irish Cheese
- International Cheese Awards 2014 – Gold
- British Cheese Awards 2013 – Best Irish Cheese
Weight per portion is about 150gm.
Pickup available at 206 Toa Payoh North #01-1221 Singapore 310206
Usually ready in 24 hours
Free shipping for orders over $100. A $10 delivery fee applies for orders under $100.